01 January 2017

Being a Real Estate Agent


I've been a real estate agent for almost 12 years.  You receive calls at the most inconvenient times, spend time at a desk completing paperwork when you want to be outside, and drive thousands of miles.  I average over 20,000 work related miles every year - which is a big reason I drive a Prius!

So why become a real estate agent?

I enjoy people.  I particularly enjoy helping people of all kinds accomplish their dreams.  Sometimes a home, parcel of land, or commercial building is a small part of that dream and sometimes it's a major part.  I enjoy helping them in any way I can.

My team and I cover a long thin market area from Cleveland, Ohio to the Lake Erie Islands.  We enjoy selling lakefronts, waterfronts, boathouses, and island homes.  We also have the privilege of selling homes in suburban neighborhoods, investment property, farms and condominiums.  Northern Central Ohio offers every type of home a buyer could want from homes worth millions of dollars to $50,000 starter homes.



Some agents and teams only deal in specific types of homes but we relish the diversity.  Often this results in finding buyers in places other agents would miss.  We may sell a wealthy investor's vacation home and discover that he or she is on the hunt for a portfolio of lower priced investment homes.  We may sell someone's investment property and discover they are selling to finance a dream of owning a restaurant.  We find them a commercial restaurant facility!

If you have a goal in 2017 and we can help I hope you will give me a call at 440-315-6000 and let us help you achieve your goals.  My goal in 2017 is to help even more people achieve their dreams.

If you are considering a carrier in real estate please contact me to discuss your goals and ambitions. We actively interview agents who are looking for a change, are new to the business or are ready to reduce their responsibilities but still want to enjoy interaction with clients or just a higher referral rate on listing referrals.

Contact me today!

Lee Hisey, 440-315-6000
leehisey@howardhanna.com
www.HiseyGroup.com



No comments: