10 October 2012

Ohio's Northcoast Real Estate Update along Lake Erie's Southern Shore

I'm sitting at Rio in Avon Lake, my regular coffee shop in the morning, and just reviewing my month and plans for today.  We have had a flurry of activity this fall, selling multiple waterfront condominiums both along the shore on the mainland and on our beloved Lake Erie Islands.  Buyers that have been sitting on the fence waiting for the Lakefront Condo of their dreams are now jumping into the market.  We have had are best activity in the Vermilion and Huron areas, and on Middle Bass Island.

We are at a point where we are going to be short listings to sell so I'll be sending out some postcard mailings this week to try to get more listings.  We send postcards to all "Expired" listings that meet our marketing criteria as well as specific lakefront developments.  I'm also doing the initial research on creating some  webinar programs for "Lake Erie Vacation Property" or "Lake Erie Living".  

We have a large number of parcels for sale currently, and the prices are amazingly low based on historical pricing.  I'm not sure why we do not have more investors coming into the market and grabbing them at this point.  I can't imagine rates being lower or lot prices dropping substantially.  It would be a good time to purchase for a mid to long time period investment.  Visit http://www.OhioVacationLand.com to view what is currently available.

Interest rates are still at record lows - I'm refinancing again!  Rates haven't been this low since the 1950's.  If you haven't purchased yet you are INSANE!!  We have vacation condos for only 5% down if you are a strong buyer.

If you are considering purchasing or selling along Lake Erie's southern shore contact me today at 440-315-6000 or leehisey@howardhanna.com.  And don't forget to sign up for our Northcoast e-newsletter at my website http://www.LeeHisey.com to get new listing updates, northcoast events, and more.



No comments: